Organizes and mobilizes the Project ReShare community through a number of functions including new member on-boarding, supporting a leadership pipeline, and coordinating with other groups to surface community needs and seek collaborators. The team strives to create a diverse community empowered to be involved in Project ReShare and ready to contribute with clearly identified engagement opportunities.
- Kelly Farrell, Co-chair (Triangle Research Libraries Network)
- Sebastian Hammer, Co-chair (IndexData)
- Emily Decker (University of Alabama)
- Hilary Fredette (West Virginia University)
- Jon Jeffryes (Grand Valley State University)
- Tim McGeary (Duke University)
- Arlene Weismantel (Michigan State University)