ReShare Returnables supports requesting and supplying of physical materials between libraries. The 1.0 release is focused on no-cost resource sharing between members of consortia or other groups with reciprocal lending agreements. The ReShare returnables suite of software includes a directory of participating libraries, apps to manage requesting and supplying of resources, and a bulk update app to process multiple requests quickly.
ReShare Returnables 1.1 – October 30, 2020
After the MVP release, ReShare will continue to develop new features to support consortial lending of returnables, with a focus on the needs of early implementers.
- Block requesting of locally available items
- Ability to attach more than one item to a request
- Create patron accounts, individually and in bulk
- ILS integrations: WorldShare Management Services, Sierra
ReShare Returnables 1.2 – January 31, 2021
This release will include additional features needed by our early implementers.
- Consortial availability display in discovery
- Submit requests via staff interface
- Patron account user interface and API
- Pull slip configuration options
- ILS integrations: TBD