Project ReShare will hold a community meeting open to the public on Wednesday, May 26, 11:00-12:30 EST. Register here to attend.
Agenda (subject to slight revisions):
- ReShare Returnables 1.2 software demo
- Update on ReShare roadmap
- Community member lightning talks
- Writing reports using the Library Data Platform (Sean Cwiek, MCLS)
- VuFind development (Adam Olsen and Joel Marchesoni, Western Carolina University)
- User experience and accessibility review (Matthew Reidsma, Grand Valley State University)
- NCIP development (Michelle Suranofsky, Lehigh University)
There will be time for questions and discussion. Anyone interested in Project ReShare is welcomed to participate.